Monday 7 October 2013

G'dad's Collectables - Vintage Emporium...

Hello...Happy Monday!

I trust that you all have lovely, lovely weekends.

Mine was a little strange...strange in that I did a flea market on Saturday, hoping to sell the old display items I have used at fairs for my jewellery...the market turned out to be a bit badly run, due to some internal politics, however I didn't let that dampen my spirits.

I got talking to the lovely lady that had a stall next to me and she told me of a local vintage emporium.

This roused my curiousity so The Bloke and I went for a scrummage yesterday.

WHAT a little find, or rather large find! It turned out to be a warehouse converted into small sales units, where people rent space to sell all their retro, vintage and stuff!!!

Here's a selection of the loveliness available...
 
                                                          G'Dads Collectables

Vintage Soda Syphons

Vintage Dish with Lid
Begium Cap

Vintage Ice Skates

Vintage Jam Pot

Vintage Glasses



No comments:

Post a Comment