Tuesday 20 August 2013

Oh My Giddy Aunt...!!!


Oh my giddy aunt! What promise the day holds already!!!

My new shooooz from Boden arrived yesterday and are looking "fly" on my size 5's...I just love 'em, they're SO Bet Lynch meets Disco Dolly!!! I think they are going to have to be surgically removed as I want to sleep in them and never take them off!!


I am finally getting to thumb my way through the September issue of "Beads & Beyond" magazine. I get so full of inspiration at the projects and articles inside that it makes me want to break out my jewellery kit bag right there and then...even if I'm on the tube or on a rickety old bus hurtling down pot hole ridden streets in Buckinghamshire...lol!!!


Please let me finish the website soon so I can start making pretty jewellery again...
 



And the cherry on the cake, sorry no pun intended...."The Great British Bake Off" is back tonight on the tellybox. I'm so giddy with excitement....the 20th August 2013 must go down in the history books as the MOST exciting day EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment