Thursday 8 August 2013

New Kid on the Block...

Right where do I start??? Am I talking to myself or is there anyone out there listening or rather reading this???

Well my name's Emma and the reason I am starting this blog is...I like to talk, tee hee hee!

As well as talking I like lovely things, I love buttons and I love to make jewellery and cakes and occasionally get my little sewing machine out to show that he's not been forgotten. Just think of me as an aspiring Martha Stewart!

This blog, I hope will be a companion to my Facebook page and website, which I am currently building. SO I m hoping that I will be updating the blog regularly with what I am up to, whether that be doing craft fairs or out exploring new things...

With that in mind why not kick back and enjoy the journey with me* x

*the journey might be a bit bumpy to start with, so, you might want to fasten your seat belts initially!

No comments:

Post a Comment